Terms and Conditions
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Fitscovery may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.Fitscovery will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.These pieces of information will also be shared to vendors to which the users purchased from or agreed to appoint a schedule.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Fitscovery may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Fitscovery collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- - To personalize user experience, Fitscovery may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site, Fitscovery continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- - To process transactions, Fitscovery may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Fitscovery do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To send Users information, they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails, The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Fitscovery adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Fitscovery do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by sites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other site, including sites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that site's own terms and policies.
Users who are enclosed with the EU GDPR law are also protected according to the details of the regulation.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.